Federal facilities compliance : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on H.R. 2194, a bill to amend the Solid Waste Disposal Act to clarify provisions concerning the application of certain requirements and sanctions to federal facilities, May 8, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation and Hazardous Materials
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 126 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2/3:102-32
Serial no. 102-32 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- "Serial no. 102-32."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 25795553