The program for better jobs and income : an analysis of costs and distributional effects : a study / prepared for the use of the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States
- Haveman, Robert H.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1978., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 14 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Smolensky, Eugene and United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: 95th Congress, 2d session, Joint committee print., "February 3, 1978.", "Printed for the use of the Joint Economic Committee.", and "Prepared by Professors Robert Haveman and Eugene Smolensky"--Page iii.
View MARC record | catkey: 25796960