Advancing evidence-based practice through program evaluation : a practical guide for school-based professionals / Julie Q. Morrison, Anna L. Harms
- Introduction to program evaluation -- Evaluating implementation -- Evaluating professional learning -- Developing an evaluation plan -- Communicating evaluation findings -- Case studies in using program evaluation to drive evidence-based practices.
- "This book provides a practical guide for school-based professionals, enhancing and extending their knowledge and skills in assessment and the use of evidence-based interventions for academic and social/behavioral concerns"--
- 9780190609108 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 173-196) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment ; 2018
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 25798103