Journeys of charter school creators : leadership for the long haul / Maria Marsella Leahy and Rebecca Ann Shore ; foreword by Terrence E. Deal ; preface by Guilbert C. Hentschke
- Leahy, Maria Marsella
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 114 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Shore, Rebecca, 1957-
- Introduction: how the journey began -- Owning wobegon -- Teacher-owned, student-driven -- Guarding the mission -- Staying the course as the odyssey continues -- Darkness before dawn: the arts-based elementary school -- From Abes to abs -- Growing grass roots -- Paving the way to a brighter future -- Franklin's three pillars: the foundation for good citizens -- One family's quest for a better education -- Living the mission and vision -- Conclusion: a journey forward.
- "This book through narratives of ten charter school leaders' journeys, reveals lessons in successful and sustained leadership"--
- 9781475846997 hardcover alkaline paper
1475846991 hardcover alkaline paper
9781475847000 paperback alkaline paper
1475847009 paperback alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 25798207