Social media strategy : marketing, advertising, and public relations in the consumer revolution / Keith A. Quesenberry
- Quesenberry, Keith A., 1971-
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 353 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- The scale and scope of social media -- Shifting influences and the decline of push marketing -- A marketer's point of view from control to engagement -- Lay a foundation, frame the conversation -- Make repairs and jumpstart the conversation -- Integrating marketing, advertising, and public relations with social media -- Social networks, blogs, and forums -- Microblogging and media sharing -- Geosocial, live video, ratings, and reviews -- Social bookmarking and social knowledge -- Social media insights and crowdsourcing -- Content marketing and influencer marketing -- Social care and social selling -- Write your plan, plan your sell -- Social media law, ethics, and etiquette.
- 9781538113929 hardcover ; alkaline paper
1538113929 hardcover ; alkaline paper
9781538101353 paperback ; alkaline paper
1538101351 paperback ; alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25798735