The home edit : a guide to organizing and realizing your house goals / Clea Shearer & Joanna Teplin
- Shearer, Clea, 1982-
- New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, an imprint of the the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House, 
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 255 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm + 1 sheet of labels
- Additional Creators:
- Teplin, Joanna, 1979-
- Introduction: If we can do it, you can do it -- The edit -- The assembly -- The upkeep -- How to stay inspired.
- A masterclass and look book in one, The Home Edit is filled with bright photographs and detailed tips, from placing plastic dishware in a drawer where little hands can reach to categorizing pantry items by color (there's nothing like a little ROYGBIV to soothe the soul). Above all, it's like having your best friends at your side to help you turn the chaos into calm.
Shearer and Tiplin shares trade secrets for organizing any kind of space, small or large. You'll start by paring down your belongings, arranging them, and learning how to maintain the system. The key to a meticulously arranged home is starting with something achievable so that you succeed. And they even tell you how you can get the whole family to pitch in-- even the kids! -- adapted from front flap.
- 9780525572640 (paperback)
- Includes index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the John D. Vairo Libraries Endowment ; 2018
- Endowment Note:
- John D. Vairo Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 25798748