6 Practice tests for the GRE
- Additional Titles:
- Six practice tests for the GRE and Six practice tests for the Graduate Record Examination
- [Erie, CO] : Vibrant Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 342 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Test prep series
- "6 Practice Tests for the GRE provides the intensive test taking practice that will help you take your score from good to great. Taking these 6 full-length practice tests will help you know the types of questions asked in the real GRE, the structure of the test, the different patterns of questions, realistic difficulty level of questions in the exam, an estimate of the number of questions of each question type, your strengths and weaknesses and the time you take in each test section. The Verbal test questions in this book give you exposure to wide range of subjects like Business, Technology, Social Science, Arts, Physical Science, Biological Science and more. The Quantitative test questions cover all areas of Math namely Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Data Interpretation, just like the real GRE. Exposure to such wide variety of questions will reduce stress and boost your confidence. This book also provides detailed answers and explanations for every question. Sample essay prompts are given for all Issue and Argument tasks asked in the tests. The detailed answers will enable you to understand why a correct answer is correct and why the other choices are incorrect. The elaborate explanations cover the complete approach taken to reach to the correct answer. So, learn the powerful tactics and expert strategies provided in the book and crack the GRE"--Back cover.
- 1946383341 and 9781946383341
View MARC record | catkey: 25799063