Report of U.S. Penitentiary, Fort Leavenworth, Kans [microform].
- Leavenworth, Kans : U.S. Penitentiary Press, 1905-1906.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States Penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kansas
- Publication Frequency:
- [With reports of prison officers and data on prison finances, prisoners, health services, and work programs]
Additional documents in this series were issued in U.S. Serial Set. Please consult the Index by SuDoc Numbers under J6.1:(date) for specific references.
Officers' reports include data on appropriations and expenditures; prisoners by crime, length of term, and selected sociodemographic characteristics; diseases, treatments, and outcomes; farm acreage and finances; and construction work and materials.
Reports include statement of the warden; and reports submitted to the warden by officers of the prison, including chief clerk, bookkeeper and record clerk, chaplain, physician, superintendent of farm and transportation, and superintendent of construction.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.]: Congressional Information Service, 1992. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 : no. J601-1 to J601-2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2580050