Statements of facts, and briefs, before Spanish Treaty Claims Commission [microform].
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1900-1919.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of the Assistant Attorney General for Spanish Treaty Claims Commission
- Series of reports presenting statements of facts and briefs from proceedings to adjudicate claims of U.S. citizens against Spain from the outbreak of the Cuban insurrection in 1895, as provided for in the treaty concluding the Spanish-American War. Claims are for property damage and loss, or for wrongful death or imprisonment.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.]: Congressional Information Service, 1992. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 : no. J1005-1.1 to J1005-1.82)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2580063