Anxiety disorders made simple : treatment approaches to overcome fear and build resiliency / by Daniel J. van Ingen, PsyD
- Van Ingen, Daniel J.
- Eau Claire, WI : PESI Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 2014
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 117 pages)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Introduction -- Freedom from Fear -- Laser Beam Interventions -- Healing From Trauma -- Building Anxiety Tolerance and Becoming Unafraid -- Changing the World One Thought at a Time: Reclaiming Core Beliefs -- Developing a Freedom Lifestyle with Optimal Health.
- Anxiety Disorders Made Simple illustrates the most prominent psychological treatment methods for therapists to use with anxious clients. This book, rooted in current research, presents proven strategies to establish breakthroughs in anxiety treatment. Dr. van Ingen provides vivid, practical examples to empower people to build anxiety tolerance, gain freedom, and experience resiliency as they confront their fears.These evidence based principles and procedures will help therapists: Utilize cutting-edge interventions that match core anxiety patterns. Experimentally build tolerance via interoceptive exposure and other tools. Assess and treat 4 central core belief categories that fuel anxiety problems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 05, 2017).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 107-114).
View MARC record | catkey: 25801540