30 scripts for relaxation, imagery and inner healing. Volume two / [compiled by] Julie Lusk
- Additional Titles:
- 30 scripts for relaxation, imagery & inner healing
Thirty scripts for relaxation, imagery and inner healing
- Duluth, MN : Whole Person Associates, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 2015
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 153 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Lusk, Julie T.
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Section One. Becoming Relaxed -- Section Two. Nature and the Environment -- Section Three. Inner Answers -- Section Four. Healing -- Section Five. Personal Growth.
- Guided imagery can be the key to behavior change. Welcome to Volume 2 of 30 Scripts for Relaxation, Imagery and Inner Healing edited by Julie Lusk. This volume, like the first, contains relaxation and imagery scripts that focus on relaxing the body and mind, connecting with nature, discovering and learning from wise inner guides, healing physical and emotional injuries, and discovering more about yourself. Julie has included a cross-reference index, which organizes the scripts from both volumes into specific categories, such as enhancing intuition, strengthening self-esteem, and making behavioral changes.Taking time to think, daydream, and relax is rarely valued in today's society. We live in a time of information overload. We try to do so much so fast that even waiting a couple of seconds is waiting too long. The guided meditations and imageries will help you explore and develop your internal life of thought, emotion, and spirit. It's well worth the effort. Every trainer knows that teaching is more than simply dispensing information - good teaching requires helping people to change. Guided imagery is an excellent tool for helping people focus on an issue, clarify their thinking, and tap into the power of their inner thoughts for meaningful and lasting change. This volume contains 30 professionally tested, ready-to-use scripts in a variety of lengths. People just beginning to use imagery and visualization will find here the help they need to get started - a wide variety of scripts on a broad range of themes, plus helpful information on how to use guided imagery. Experienced leaders will find new ideas that will expand their repertoire and renew their creativity. Also included is a chapter containing short biographies of the contributors and the cross-reference section described above. What others are saying: Both of these volumes [30 Scripts Vol. 1 & 2] contain a collection of superior guided imagery scripts, carefully chosen and sensitively organized; thoughtful instructions for the novice; clear editorial comments for the experienced clinician; beautifully done. Belleruth Naparstek Healthy Journeys.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 05, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 25801737