Defence of the national democracy against the attack of Judge Douglas--constitutional rights of the states [electronic resource] : Speech of Hon. J.P. Benjamin, of Louisiana. Delivered in the Senate of the United States, May 22, 1860
- Benjamin, J. P. (Judah Philip), 1811-1884
- Baltimore [Md.] : John Murphy & Co., printers, publishers, &c., 182 Baltimore Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (36th, 1st session : 1859-1860) Senate
John Murphy & Co. (Baltimore, Md.)
- Breckinridge and Lane campaign documents ; no. 3
- Caption title.
At head caption title: Breckenridge [sic] and Lane campaign documents, no. 3.
Imprint from p. 16.
Series list of titles bottom p. 16.
Readex June 2017 update: not previously reported; record upgraded, 510 corrected.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 167
View MARC record | catkey: 25803111