Communication relative to interment of Hon. John Tyler in Hollywood Cemetery : January 23, 1862
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. Governor (1860-1864 : Letcher)
- [Richmond, Va.] : [James E. Goode, Senate printer], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages).
- Doc. ; No. XVIII
- January 1862 Communication of Governor Letcher to the General Assembly in response to a joint resolution to bury former President John Tyler in the Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond, near former President James Monroe, assuming permission of the Tyler family. In addition, a monument was to be constructed by the state; Letcher requested an appropriation of $2,000 for land, plus additional money for construction.
- Imprint from Crandall.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints, 2295
View MARC record | catkey: 25803347