Easter Rising and Rebellion in Ireland: Courts Martial - Collins, Cornelius and Austin Stack : Correspondence; Official Papers 1916-1918
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Contains court transcripts including interviews regarding the landing of a steamer on Good Friday and volunteer activities in Ireland. Includes a description of the steamer and witness statements. Also includes the charge sheet, showing Austin Stack and Cornelius Collins to be charged with "doing an act prohibited by the regulations under the Defence of the Realm Act" by assisting the enemy and by importing arms and ammunition into Ireland.
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference: WO 35/68.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Easter Rising and Rebellion in Ireland: Courts Martial - Collins, Cornelius and Austin Stack 1916-1918.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
View MARC record | catkey: 25807434