Tell me about yourself : personal branding and social media recruiting in the brave new online world / Stavros Papakonstantinidis
- Papakonstantinidis, Stavros
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2019.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxx, 99 pages).
- Digital and social media marketing and advertising collection, 2333-8830
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- 1. From brands to humans -- 2. Personal branding -- 3. The social natives -- 4. Recruiting in the brave new online social world -- 5. The brand new me -- 6. The brave new online world -- References -- About the author -- Index.
- What is branding and what makes people passionate about it? How can people develop and maintain a unique online persona? Who are the current trendsetters in personal branding? What makes social recruiting so important in today's business world? Why is it necessary to set up a personal brand strategy early on? What are some future trends in social recruiting and personal branding? The rules of recruitment and job searching have undoubtedly changed as a new breed of concept workers enters the global workforce. Today, we are witnessing the emergence of a non-age-specific generation of professionals who are exposed to ubiquitous digital technology and seek a more impactful job, an easygoing life, and a safe future.
- 9781631575242 e-book and 9781631575235 paperback
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 87-93) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. and System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 25808071