Child-centred nursing : promoting critical thinking / Bernie Carter, Lucy Bray, Annette Dickinson, Maria Edwards, Karen Ford
- Carter, Bernie
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (179 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Bray, Lucy, Dickinson, Annette (Annette Robyn), Edwards, Maria, and Ford, Karen (Karen Maree)
- Language Note:
- Text in English.
- chapter 1. Approaches to nursing children, young people and their families -- chapter 2. Children's and young people's position and participation in society, health care and research -- chapter 3. Consulting and informing children and young people -- chapter 4. Children and young people having choices and making health decisions -- chapter 5. How settings shape children's and young people's care -- chapter 6. Understanding children's and young people's experiences of illness -- chapter 7. Examining practice : improving the care of children and young people.
- Need 1</strong> - Students need to understand the specific challenges of working with children, from birth to sixteen, and working with their families.
- 9781473920088 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25808641