The study skills toolkit for students with dyslexia [electronic resource] / Monica Gribben
- Gribben, Monica
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 194 pages) : illustrations
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Stepping out into university with dyslexia -- 2.Procrastination -- 3.Note-taking -- 4.Understanding your assignment -- 5.Gathering information -- 6.Thinking critically -- 7.Writing your assignment -- 8.Writing your dissertation -- 9.Referencing -- 10.Exams -- 11.Oral presentations -- 12.Making the most of your feedback.
- This title provides ideas and advice to help dyslexic students with their studies. Packed with helpful advice, hints, checklists and templates, this book will help you improve your study skills throughout your time at university.
- 9781473914902 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25809888