Psychology & crime [electronic resource] / Craig Webber
- Webber, Craig
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 212 pages).
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Psychology, Sociology and Crime: Mapping the Historical Terrain -- 2.Interpersonal Violence and Investigative Psychology -- 3.Investigating Sexual Violence -- 4.Crime in Groups: Explaining Subcultures, Groups and Gangs -- 5.Mass Murder, Political Murder and War Crimes -- 6.Terrorism: From Pathology to Normality -- 7.Psychology in the Criminal Justice System: Interviewing Witnesses, Suspects and Eyewitness Testimony -- 8.Brave New World? Psychology as a System of Governance.
- This text provides a comprehensive overview that highlights the consequences of crime for victims, offenders and wider society. It combines classic theory with new developments in, for example, eyewitness testimony, offender profiling and forensic psychology.
- 9781446269459 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25810028