Inclusion in the early years [electronic resource] : critical analyses and enabling narratives / Cathy Nutbrown and Peter Clough
- Nutbrown, Cathy
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 168 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Clough, Peter, 1949-
- SAGE knowledge: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Cultures of inclusion in the early years -- 2.Key studies on including young children with learning difficulties -- 3.Defining inclusion -- 4.Thinking inclusion -- 5.Talking inclusion -- 6.Including children -- 7.Including parents -- 8.Including practitioners.
- This book provides an overview of inclusive education theory & practice within early years education. Written for students on early years courses as well as for practitioners in the early years sector, it provides an overview of theory in inclusive education in the early years, together with a summary of practical implications.
- 9781446212271 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25810229