Mentoring new special education teachers [electronic resource] : a guide for mentors and program developers / Mary Lou Duffy and James Forgan
- Duffy, Mary Lou
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 168 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Forgan, James W.
- Machine generated contents note: 1.New special education teachers -- 2.Supports for special education teachers -- 3.Designing mentoring programs -- 4.Becoming a mentor -- 5.Effective communication skills -- 6.Learning about adult learners -- Resource A Action plans -- Resource B CEC standards and mentoring resources -- Resource C Professional resources -- Resource D Mentor workshop.
- 'Mentoring New Special Education Teachers' will help mentors and schools better develop, prepare, and retain special education teachers, reducing high turnover rates.
- 9781483328898 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25811377