The SAGE encyclopedia of out-of-school learning. 2 / Kylie Peppler
- Additional Titles:
- Encyclopedia of out-of-school learning
- Los Angeles, CA : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (943 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Peppler, Kylie A.
- The SAGE Encyclopedia of Out-of-School Learning documents what the best research has revealed about out-of-school learning: what facilitates or hampers it; where it takes place most effectively; how we can encourage it to develop talents and strengthen communities; and why it matters. Key features include: Approximately 260 articles organized A-to-Z in 2 volumes available in a choice of electronic or print formats. signed articles, specially commissioned for this work and authored by key figures in the field, conclude with Cross References and Further Readings to guide students to the next step in a research journey. Reader's Guide groups related articles within broad, thematic areas to make it easy for readers to spot additional relevant articles at a glance. detailed Index, the Reader's Guide, and Cross References combine for search-and-browse in the electronic version. Resource Guide points to classic books, journals, and web sites, including those of key associations.
- 9781483385198 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25811895