The SAGE encyclopedia of educational technology / edited by J. Michael Spector
- Additional Titles:
- Encyclopedia of educational technology
- Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE Publications, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
- Additional Creators:
- Spector, J. Michael
- This SAGE encyclopedia examines information on leveraging the power of technology to support teaching and learning. While using innovative technology to educate individuals is certainly not a new topic, how it is approached, adapted, and used toward the services of achieving real gains in student performance is extremely pertinent. This reference explores such issues, focusing on core topics and issues that will retain relevance in the face of perpetually evolving devices, services, and specific techniques.
- 9781483346397 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25811906