Social work with people with learning difficulties / Paul Williams, Michelle Evans
- Transforming social work practice
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Who are p`eople with learning difficulties'? -- ch. 2 The importance of values: a historical account -- ch. 3 Policy and legislation -- ch. 4 The role of the social worker -- ch. 5 Working with children and families -- ch. 6 Working with adults -- ch. 7 Assessment, planning and evaluation -- ch. 8 Communication and sensory needs -- ch. 9 Advocacy and empowerment.
- Part of the Transforming Social Work Practice series, this title intends to support students on the social work degree. It seeks to confirm and strenghten social work values and principles so that the progress and successes achieved by 'Valuing People' can continue.
- 9781526435767 (ebook)
- Series Editors: Jonathan Parker and Greta Bradley.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25813164