Dry-land agriculture [microform] : papers read at 2nd annual meeting of Cooperative Experiment Association of Great Plains Area, held at Manhattan, Kans., June 26-27, 1907
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 90 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Alway, F. J.
Burnett, E. A.
Hazen, L. F.
Montgomery, E. G. (Edward Gerrard), 1878-
Moorhouse, L. A.
Payne, J. E.
Shepperd, John H. (John Henry), 1869-1939
Waldron, Lawrence Root, 1875-1954
Cooperative Experiment Association of Great Plains Area
- Plant Industry Bur. Bull. No. 130
Plant Industry Bur. Doc. No. 370
- [With data on grain production and yields, soils, weather, and fertilizers, by selected Canadian and U.S. experiment station]
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.]: Congressional Information Service, 1993. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909: no. A1903-130)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 Part 4
View MARC record | catkey: 2583523