More math games & activities from around the world / Claudia Zaslavsky
- Zaslavsky, Claudia
- Additional Titles:
- More math games and activities from around the world
- Chicago : Chicago Review Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 160 pages : illustrations ; 22 x 28 cm
- Three-in-a-row games -- More board games -- How people use numbers -- Is there a lucky number? -- How people measure -- Puzzles with dots, string, and paper strips -- Symmetry and similarity of designs -- Repeated patterns.
- Presents games and other activities from different countries and cultures that teach a variety of basic mathematical concepts.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 155-157).
View MARC record | catkey: 2590058