Perfect lives [videorecording] : an opera for television in seven episodes / written and created for television by Robert Ashley
- I. The park (Privacy rules) -- II. The supermarket (Famous people) -- III. The bank (Victimless crime) -- IV. The Bar (Differences) -- V. The living room (The solutions) -- VI. The church (After the facts) -- VII. The backyard (T'Be continued).
- Experimental opera for television employing computer graphics, live action, and electronic music. Story concerns a singer and his pianist who come to a small town in the Midwest to play at the Perfect Lives Lounge. They get caught up in a bank robbery plan with a local brother and sister.
- Each episode 26 min.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Directed by John Sanborn, produced in collaboration with Carlota Schoolman for The Kitchen (New York City) in association with Channel Four (Great Britain).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- With Robert Ashley, "Blue" Gene Tyranny, Jill Kroesen and David van Tiegham.
View MARC record | catkey: 2590656