Can tobacco cure smoking? [microform] : a review of tobacco harm reduction : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, June 3, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 421 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- purl.access.gpo.gov , Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:108-31
Serial no. 108-31 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Shipping list no.: 2003-0286-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
"Serial no. 108-31."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/24/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:87489.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 5 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2591405