Department of Energy lab management [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session to evaluate changes over time in the relationship between the Department of Energy and its predecessors and contractors operating DOE laboratories and sites to determine if these changes have affected the ability of scientists and engineers to respond to national missions and to contrast the management of science and technology resources by the Department of Energy with management of such resources in other agencies and in the private sector towards the goal of suggesting approaches for optimizing the DOE's management and use of its science and technology resources, June 24, 2003, July 17, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 81 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 108-97
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0285-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-18).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/23/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:89162.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:89162.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 1 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2591406