Delivering timely water quality information to your community [electronic resource] : the River Index Project : lower Great Miami River Watershed
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container spine: River Index Project, lower Great Miami River Watershed
- Cincinnati, OH : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- National Risk Management Research Laboratory (U.S.). Office of Research and Development and Environmental Monitoring for Public Access and Community Tracking Program (U.S.)
- Provides information on establishing a timely water quality information dissemination system, using the River Index Project for the lower Miami River Watershed as a case study.
- Title from title screen., "Research and Development environmental information.", "EMPACT, Environmental Monitoring for Public Access & Community Tracking.", Shipping list no.: 2004-0001-E., "March 2003.", "EPA625-R-03-002.", and "EPA/625/C-03/002"--Disc.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic program and data. and ISO 9660 format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements (Windows): PC with Intel Pentium processor; 32 MB of RAM (64 MB recommended), 150 MB of available hard disk space; Windows 95 OSR 2.0, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 5 or 6, Windows 2000, or Windows XP; Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher (available on disc); CD-ROM drive., System requirements (Macintosh): Power PC processor; 32 MB of RAM (with virtual memory on) (64 MB recommended), 150 MB of available hard disk space; Mac OS software version 6.8, 9.0.4, 9.1, or Mac OS X; Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher (available on disc); CD-ROM drive., and Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
View MARC record | catkey: 2593124