The procurement and training of ground combat troops / by Robert R. Palmer, Bell I. Wiley and William R. Keast
- Palmer, R. R. (Robert Roswell), 1909-2002
- Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, U. S. Army, 2003.
Washington, D.C. : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- xi, 696 pages :  folded leaves of plates ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wiley, Bell Irvin, 1906-1980
Keast, William R.
Center of Military History
Full Text available online
- CMH pub ; 2-2
United States Army in World War II. The Army ground forces
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0001-S.
Originally published: Washington : Historical Division, Dept. of the Army, 1948.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2595158