Mœrs vs. the city of Reading et al. : S.C. : abstract of pleadings and brief on behalf of defendants
- Mœrs, John F.
- Additional Titles:
- Abstract of pleadings and brief on behalf of defendants
- [Pennsylvania?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last page blank) ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, St. George T. (Saint George Tucker), 1814-1874, Strong, William, 1808-1895, Reading (Pa.), Lebanon Valley Railroad Company, and Pennsylvania. Supreme Court
- Caption title.
Publication date from latest date in the text: July 19, 1853.
"The bill is by tax payers of the city of Reading, against that corporation and the Lebanon Valley Railroad Company."
Signed on p. 12: St. Geo. T. Campbell, William Strong, solicitors for defendants.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: To the honorable the judges of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1853].
HE1031.R43 v.15 c.1 (Book) bound in To the honorable the judges of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania : in equity
View MARC record | catkey: 2595987