Target specifics [videorecording] / producer & director, Cal Pozo
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container, disc label and menu screen: Pilates target specifics
Subtitle on container: Abs, arms, hips, thighs
- Newark, NJ : Current, 2002.
Newark, NJ : Distributed by PPI Entertainment Group.
- Copyright Date:
- Standard format.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 65 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Kries, Jennifer
PPI Entertainment Group
- Method DVD series
- Presents four fifteen-minute workouts using Pilates methods to target abs, arms, hips, and thighs. The abs workout combines simple exercises to give shape and firmness to the waistline. The arms workout uses one to three pound weights to firm up the triceps, biceps, and shoulders without bulking up. The hips workout features a combination of toning exercises to trim and firm the width of the hips. And the thighs workout combines standing and floor exercises which have been favored by dancers and models for many years.
Originally produced for video in 1999.
Includes Jennifer Kries biographical notes.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, Jacob Sievers, Steve Raines, Keith Dicker.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Instructor: Jennifer Kries.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; Dolby digital stereo.; all regions.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 2600016