Ad*access [electronic resource] / John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising, and Marketing History
- Additional Titles:
- Ad access
- [Durham, N.C.] : Duke University, [1999-]
- Copyright Date:
- Additional Creators:
- Duke University. Digital Scriptorium, John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising & Marketing History, J. Walter Thompson Company, and Duke University
- Browse Ad*access -- Search Ad*access database -- Timeline -- About Ad*access -- Technical information -- Frequently asked questions.
- The Ad*Access Project provides access to digital images of over 7000 print advertisements published primarily in the United States and Canada between 1911 and 1957. It concentrates on the areas of radio, television, transportation, beauty and hygiene, and World War II, and provides a coherent view of major campaigns and companies through images at Duke University.
- Title from home page (viewed May 28, 2003)., "A project of the Digital Scriptorium, Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library, Duke University.", and "The images ... are from the Competitive Advertisements Collection (Pre-1955 files) within the J. Walter Thompson Company Archives"--About page.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 2601073