How George Rogers Clark won the Northwest, and other essays in western history
- Thwaites, Reuben Gold, 1853-1913
- Chicago : A.C. McClurg & co., 1927.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xx, 378 pages illustrations, plates, 2 ports. (including frontispiece) maps, facsim
- How George Rogers Clark won the Northwest.--The division of the Northwest into states.--The Black Hawk War.--The story of Mackinac.--The story of La Pointe.--A day on Braddock's road.--Early lead mining on the Upper Mississippi.--The Draper manuscripts.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 260147