Photoelectrocatalytic degradation and removal of organic and inorganic contaminants in ground waters [microform].
- Anderson, Marc A.
- Cincinnati, Ohio : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Candal, Roberto, Zeltner, Walter, National Risk Management Research Laboratory (U.S.), and University of Wisconsin--Madison
- Emerging technology summary
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Caption title., "SITE Superfund Innovative Technology Evaluation.", "January 2003"--P. ., Shipping list no.: 2004-0022-M., and "EPA/540/SR-01/502"--P. .
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 6).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 11/7/03: http://www.epa.gov/ord/SITE/reports/540SR01502/540SR01502.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2003 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2605485