Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO 2018 [electronic resource] : 38th Annual International Cryptology Conference, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, August 19–23, 2018, Proceedings, Part III / edited by Hovav Shacham, Alexandra Boldyreva
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 787 p. 93 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Shacham, Hovav, Boldyreva, Alexandra, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Security and Cryptology ; 10993
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Secure messaging -- Implementations and physical attacks prevention -- Authenticated and format-preserving encryption -- Cryptoanalysis -- Searchable encryption and differential privacy -- Secret sharing -- Encryption -- Symmetric cryptography -- Proofs of work and proofs of Stake -- Proof tools -- Key exchange -- Symmetric cryptoanalysis -- Hashes and random oracles -- Trapdoor functions -- Round optimal MPC -- Foundations -- Lattices -- Lattice-based ZK -- Efficient MPC -- Quantum cryptography -- MPC -- Garbling -- Information-theoretic MPC -- Oblivious transfer -- Non-malleable codes -- Zero knowledge -- Obfuscation.
- The three volume-set, LNCS 10991, LNCS 10992, and LNCS 10993, constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 38th Annual International Cryptology Conference, CRYPTO 2018, held in Santa Barbara, CA, USA, in August 2018. The 79 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 351 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: secure messaging; implementations and physical attacks prevention; authenticated and format-preserving encryption; cryptoanalysis; searchable encryption and differential privacy; secret sharing; encryption; symmetric cryptography; proofs of work and proofs of stake; proof tools; key exchange; symmetric cryptoanalysis; hashes and random oracles; trapdoor functions; round optimal MPC; foundations; lattices; lattice-based ZK; efficient MPC; quantum cryptography; MPC; garbling; information-theoretic MPC; oblivious transfer; non-malleable codes; zero knowledge; and obfuscation.
- 9783319968780, 9783319968773 (print), and 9783319968797 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26063698