The history of the United States for 1796 : including a variety of interesting particulars relative to the Federal government previous to that period
- Callender, James Thomson, 1758-1803
- Philadelphia : From the press of Snowden & M'Corkle, No. 47, North Fourth Street, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 312 pages
- "Originally published in numbers"--Sabin, Bibl. amer.
Supplements the author's American annual register for 1796.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
Microform. Washington, Microcard Editions, 1973. 7 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Library of Thomas Jefferson).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31906.
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present. 10064.
View MARC record | catkey: 260637