Advances in Multimedia Information Processing – PCM 2018 [electronic resource] : 19th Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia, Hefei, China, September 21-22, 2018, Proceedings, Part III / edited by Richang Hong, Wen-Huang Cheng, Toshihiko Yamasaki, Meng Wang, Chong-Wah Ngo
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 819 p. 350 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Hong, Richang, Cheng, Wen-Huang, Yamasaki, Toshihiko, Wang, Meng, Ngo, Chong-Wah, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Multimedia content analysis -- Multimedia signal processing and communications -- Multimedia applications and services.
- The three-volume set LNCS 101164, 11165, and 11166 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 19th Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia, PCM 2018, held in Hefei, China, in September 2018. The 209 regular papers presented together with 20 special session papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 452 submissions. The papers cover topics such as: multimedia content analysis; multimedia signal processing and communications; and multimedia applications and services.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 26063709