Application of nonlinear systems in nanomechanics and nanofluids [electronic resource] : analytical methods and applications / Davood Domairry Ganji, Sayyid Habibollah Hashemi Kachapi
- Ganji, Davood Domairry
- Waltham, MA : William Andrew Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 395 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kachapi, Seyed Habibollah Hashemi
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- With Application of Nonlinear Systems in Nanomechanics and Nanofluids the reader gains a deep and practice-oriented understanding of nonlinear systems within areas of nanotechnology application as well as the necessary knowledge enabling the handling of such systems. The book helps readers understand relevant methods and techniques for solving nonlinear problems, and is an invaluable reference for researchers, professionals and PhD students interested in research areas and industries where nanofluidics and dynamic nano-mechanical systems are studied or applied. The book is useful in areas such as nanoelectronics and bionanotechnology, and the underlying framework can also be applied to other problems in various fields of engineering and applied sciences.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26065996