Artificial General Intelligence [electronic resource] : 11th International Conference, AGI 2018, Prague, Czech Republic, August 22-25, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Matthew Iklé, Arthur Franz, Rafal Rzepka, Ben Goertzel
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 10999
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Hybrid Strategies Towards Safe "Self-Aware" Super-intelligent Systems -- Request Confirmation Networks in MicroPsi 2 -- Task Analysis for Teaching Cumulative Learners -- Associative Memory: A Spiking Neural Network Robotic Implementation -- A Comprehensive Ethical Framework for AI Entities: Foundations -- Partial Operator Induction with Beta Distributions -- Solving Tree Problems with Category Theory -- Goal-directed Procedure Learning -- Can Machines Design? An Artificial General Intelligence Approach -- Resource-constrained Social Evidence Based Cognitive Model for Empathy-driven Artificial Intelligence -- Unsupervised Language Learning in OpenCog -- Functionalist Emotion Model in NARS -- Towards a Sociological Conception of Artificial Intelligence -- Efficient Concept Formation in Large State Spaces -- DSO Cognitive Architecture: Implementation and Validation of the Global Workspace Enhancement -- The Foundations of Deep Learning with a Path Towards General Intelligence -- Zeta Distribution and Transfer Learning Problem -- Vision System for AGI: Problems and Directions -- Semantic Image Retrieval by Uniting Deep Neural Networks and Cognitive Architectures -- The Temporal Singularity: Time-accelerated Simulated Civilizations and Their Implications -- A Computational Theory for Life-Long Learning of Semantics -- Cumulative Learning with Causal-Relational Models -- Transforming Kantian Aesthetic Principles into Qualitative Hermeneutics for Contemplative AGI Agents -- Towards General Evaluation of Intelligent Systems: Using Semantic Analysis to Improve Environments in the AIQ Test -- Perception from an AGI Perspective -- A Phenomenologically Justifiable Simulation of Mental Modeling -- A Time-critical Simulation of Language Comprehension -- How Failure Facilitates Success -- Adaptive Compressed Search.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Artificial General Intelligence, AGI 2018, held in Prague, Czech Republic, in August 2018. The 19 regular papers and 10 poster papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 52 submissions. The conference encourage interdisciplinary research based on different understandings of intelligence, and exploring different approaches. As the AI field becomes increasingly commercialized and well accepted, maintaining and emphasizing a coherent focus on the AGI goals at the heart of the field remains more critical than ever.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26066499