Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security [electronic resource] : 37th International Conference, SAFECOMP 2018, Västerås, Sweden, September 19-21, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Barbara Gallina, Amund Skavhaug, Friedemann Bitsch
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XXI, 312 p. 92 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Gallina, Barbara, Skavhaug, Amund, Bitsch, Friedemann, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Automotive Safety Standards and Cross-domain Reuse Potential -- Autonomous Driving and Safety Analysis -- Verification -- Multi-concern Assurance -- Fault Tolerance -- Safety and Security Risk.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 37th International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security, SAFECOMP 2018, held in Västerås, Sweden, in September 2018. The 19 revised full papers and 1 short paper presented together with three abstracts of keynotes were carefully reviewed and selected from 63 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on Automotive Safety Standards and Cross-domain Reuse Potential; Autonomous Driving and Safety Analysis; Verification; Multi-concern Assurance; Fault Tolerance; and Safety and Security Risk.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26072826