Computer Vision – ECCV 2018 [electronic resource] : 15th European Conference, Munich, Germany, September 8–14, 2018, Proceedings, Part V / edited by Vittorio Ferrari, Martial Hebert, Cristian Sminchisescu, Yair Weiss
- Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 11209
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Learning for vision -- Computational photography -- Human analysis -- Human sensing -- Stereo and reconstruction -- Optimization -- Matching and recognition -- Video attention -- Poster sessions.
- The sixteen-volume set comprising the LNCS volumes 11205-11220 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Computer Vision, ECCV 2018, held in Munich, Germany, in September 2018. The 776 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 2439 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on learning for vision; computational photography; human analysis; human sensing; stereo and reconstruction; optimization; matching and recognition; video attention; and poster sessions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26072851