Two years in the Klondike and Alaskan gold-fields, 1896-1898 [electronic resource] : a thrilling narrative of life in the gold mines and camps / by William B. Haskell ; with preface by Terrance Cole
- Haskell, William B.
- Uniform Title:
- Two years in the Klondike and Alaskan gold-fields
- Fairbanks, Ala. : University of Alaska Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 578 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585186243 (electronic bk.)
- Series statement taken from jacket.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 2607718