The end of Fortuna and the rise of modernity [electronic resource] / edited by Arndt Brendecke and Peter Vogt
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "What was the end of fortuna? The contributions aim at investigating the question whether there does exist a historical link between the last and manifold blossoming of a discourse on "Fortuna" between the late 16th and the early 17th century, the final demise of such a discourse roughly after mid-17th century, and the rise of modernity" --
- 9783110450422 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- "The articles collected in this volume have arisen from lectures presented in March 2015 upon invitation from the research centre "Fundamente der Moderne" of the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich." -- Chapter one.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26079253