Trade, environment, and the millennium [electronic resource] / edited by Gary P. Sampson and W. Bradnee Chambers
- New York : United Nations University Press, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- x, 388 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sampson, Gary P., Chambers, W. Bradnee, Institute of Advanced Studies, Environmental Governance and Multilateralism Programme, and NetLibrary, Inc
- Trade and environment : strengthening complementarities and reducing conflicts / Rubens Ricu -- Trade and environment : how real is the debate? / Magda Shahin -- Breaking the deadlock : a positive agenda on trade, environment, and development / Veena Jha and Ren Vossenaar -- Environmental governance at the WTO : outreach to civil society / Daniel C. Esty -- The WTO dispute settlement system / William J. Davey -- Fishery subsidies and the WTO / David K. Schorr -- Improving the agreement on sanitary and phytosanitary.
- 058521817X (electronic bk.)
- "Trade, Environment, and the Millennium reflects the core mission of the United Nations University Institute of Advanced Studies (UNU/IAS). This book has been put together within the framework of the Environmental Governance and Multilateralism Programme."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p.) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 2608290