Confessional politics [electronic resource] : women's sexual self-representations in life writing and popular media / edited by Irene Gammel
- Carbondale : Southern Illinois University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 214 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gammel, Irene, 1959- and NetLibrary, Inc
- Bibliographic record display: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , An electronic book accessible through the World Wide Web; click for information
- Confessional realities: body-writing and The Diary of AnneFrank / Marion Bishop -- Sexuality and textuality entwined: sexual proclamation in women's confessional fiction in Québec / Lori Saint-Martin -- Parading sexuality: modernist life writing and popular confession / Irene Gammel -- "Mi rage": the confessional politics of Canadian survivor poetry / Nathalie Cooke -- Not in this house: incest, denial, and doubt in the white middle-class family / Elizabeth A. Wilson -- Raging in tongues: confession and performance art / Lynda Goldstein -- TV crisis and confession: the Hill-Thomas hearings / Jessie Givner -- Lesbian confession and case history / Marylynne Diggs -- B(e)aring it all: talking about sex and self on television talk shows / Cynthia J. Davis -- Cross-dressing confessions: men confessing as women / Lorraine Janzen Kooistra.
- 0585128219 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 187-202) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 2608468