The color of freedom [electronic resource] : race and contemporary American liberalism / David Carroll Cochran
- SUNY series in Afro-American studies
- Racism—Political aspects—United States—History—20th century
- Race discrimination—Political aspects—United States—History—20th century
- Liberalism—United States—History—20th century
- African Americans—Civil rights—History—20th century
- Civil society—United States—History—20th century
- United States—Race relations—Political aspects—History—20th century
- 0585062552 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 179-197) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 1999. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 2608524