Korea's historic clans [electronic resource] : family traditions of the jongga / writer Lee Yeonja, Kim Mira ; translator David Carruth
- Korea essentials ; no. 19
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 1. Korean family names and the meaning of jongga -- 2. The four rituals that give people lives of dignity -- 3. Food culture of the jongga -- 4. Jongtaek, the house that generations have called home -- 5. Learning : the taeching and practice of moral principles.
- Statement of responsibility from colophon.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 108-109).
View MARC record | catkey: 26092922