S. 2255, a bill to amend the Internet Tax Freedom Act to extend the moratorium through calendar year 2006 [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, April 12, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Additional Titles:
- Bill to amend the Internet Tax Freedom Act to extend the moratorium through calendar year 2006
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 97 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 106-1107
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2004-0030-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/26/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:80402.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2609315