Teen smoking / Hayley Mitchell Haugen, book editor
- San Diego : Greenhaven Press : Thomson/Gale, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Haugen, Hayley Mitchell, 1968-
- Teen smoking : an overview / Susan Dominus -- Teen smoking is a serious problem / Bruce Epstein -- Antismoking efforts should target both adults and teens / Mike A. Males -- Laws to prevent youth access to cigarettes are ineffective / P.M. Ling, A. Landman, and S.A. Glantz -- Antismoking campaigns make smoking more attractive to teens / Mark Bowden -- Countermarketing campaigns can reduce teen smoking / Matthew C. Farrelly ... [et al.] -- State antismoking programs work / National Cancer Policy Board, Institute of Medicine, and National Research Council -- Government antismoking campaigns are socialist propaganda / Vic Bilson -- Television viewing may encourage youth smoking / Pradeep P. Gidwani ... [et al.] -- Contemporary films often advertise tobacco brands / James D. Sargent ... [et al.] -- Tobacco advertising is not solely responsible for teen smoking / Jim Karrh -- High schools should accommodate teen smokers / Madeline Franklin.
- 0737719710 (lib. : alk. paper)
0737719729 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 75-76) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20045.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 2609698